Range Rover Sport 2023 represents and epitomizes everything that drivers look for in an SUV: luxury, performance, and comfort.
As the best selling model in the Range Rover lineup, the Range Rover Sport 2023 is an SUV with the soul of a sports car. The “Sport” in its name isn’t just for show – this luxury SUV truly embodies its dynamic nature. Starting from $83,000.
And the new Range Rover Sport truly lives up to its qualities.
- Luxurious Interior: The Range Rover Sport features high-quality materials, comfortable seating, and a well-crafted interior with attention to detail.
- Off-Road Capability: The Range Rover Sport is known for its impressive off-road capabilities. It comes equipped with advanced terrain response systems and all-wheel drive, allowing the SUV to handle challenging off-road conditions.
- Powerful Performance: The Sport lineup offers a range of powerful engines, providing strong acceleration and the ability to tow heavy loads. The Range Rover Sport can deliver a balance between sporty driving dynamics and off-road capability. The entry-level engine is a turbocharged 3.0 L 6-cylinder that employs a 48-volt hybrid system and 355 horsepower.
- Comfort and Ride Quality: Range Rover Sport vehicles are designed for a comfortable ride with excellent road manners. They provide a smooth and composed driving experience, even over rough terrain. The Sport has ample legroom and seats up to five people.
And it’s not just us gushing over the greatness of the Range Rover Sport 2023. Here’s what the media is saying.
Related: 2023 Range Rover Sport
It’s Land Rover, so it comes as no surprise that the new Ranger Rover Sport exudes luxury effortlessly. The interior design is modernist, sophisticated, and dynamic. The purposeful cockpit-like driving position sets the tone for a focused interior. The interior is enhanced with exquisite Noble and Moonlight Chrome accents and the contemporary technical materials including lightweight Ultrafabrics, have no compromise on quality. Additionally, the luxury SUV seats up to five people on sculpted seats covered in luxury leathers.
Kelly Blue Book gushes: “The 2023 Range Rover Sport luxury SUV is sleeker, more luxurious, more powerful…than it has ever been before.”
Equally effusive about the interior was MotorTrend, adding, “Perhaps most important, every module in the Range Rover Sport is now able to be updated over the air. I’m not just talking infotainment here. I mean everything, from CarPlay integration to engine programming, hybrid system tuning, suspension setup, and even the steering. “
In short, the Range Rover Sport 2023 interior is not just luxury, it’s innovation. Among the technological features are the cutting-edge Pivi Pro infotainment system and driver-assistance functions designed to enhance performance in both on-road and off-road conditions.
You may also like the: 2024 Land Rover Velar
The Range Rover Sport offers a powerful electrifying performance engineered to overcome any challenge. The SUV’s commanding road presence is a result of its robust posture, striking proportions, and concise front and rear overhangs. You can choose the 23-inch wheels from a variety of finishes available. Additionally, despite its incredible off-road capabilities, the Range Rover Sport is designed to handle well on the road, providing a comfortable and composed ride.
Land Rover describes the new Sport SUV as: “Combining dynamic sporting personality with the peerless refinement you expect.”
US News gives the Range Rover Sport’s performance an 8.5/10 rating, adding: “The 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport offers well-rounded performance. It’s easy to drive, has peppy engine options and is nimble for its size. The ride is smooth and gentle, even on bumpy roads, and it handles off-roading quite well.”
This luxury SUV with the soul of a sports car feels powerful and unbothered on the road. Built to give you the ultimate driving pleasure.
Check out the: 2023 Land Rover Defender
Range Rover Sport 2023 Specs
- Engine:3.0 L 6-cylinder, 4.4 L V8
- Horsepower 355 HP
- Top Track Speed 140 MPH
- 0-60 MPH in 5.7 Seconds
- 8-speed automatic transmission
Take it up a notch with the Sport Dynamic SE that accelerates from 0 – 60 mph in only 5.4 seconds and has a top track speed of 150 mph.
The powerful SUV boasts an impressive 395 horsepower. Car & Driver adds, “Its extra horsepower will undoubtedly give it a bit of a boost both around town and on the highway and it offers a litany of luxury and convenience features without requiring a six-figure bill.”
This is the SUV to choose if you desire both luxury and comfort while also seeking the performance and speed of a sports car. Starting at $90,700.
Capability and dynamics also include:
- Terrain Response
- Adaptive Off-Road Cruise Control
- Dynamic Air Suspension
- Adaptive Dynamics
- All-Wheel Steering
- Dynamic Response Pro
- Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking
Land Rover successfully redesigned the new Range Rover Sport giving it more luxury, comfort, and unparalleled performance. Own this master craftsmanship today.
Shop the latest Range Rover Sport 2023 inventory at Land Rover Rancho Mirage.